VISBELLA headlight restoration kit lets your shine and restore plastic lenses, including headlights, taillights, fog and directional lights. By restoring clarity to lens, the performance of the headlight is improved and the appearance of the vehicle is enhanced. Now you can produce professional results with the headlight lens restoration kit. Kit includes all kit includes all items necessary to perform the task except for the masking tape.
2x P800 Sanding Discs
2x P1200 Sanding Discs
2x P2000 Sanding Discs
1x Orange Sponge Disc
2x 28.3ml Polish Paste
2x 3.0ml Protect Liquid
1x Mask Tape (300x2cm)
1x Backer Pad M10 Thread
1x Sponge Disc White
Features and Advantages:
1. Designed to restore clarity to headlight lenses that have become yellowed, cloudy, or hazy.
2. Headlight lens restoration kit improves the performance of the headlight.
3. Three easy steps: sand, polish and protect.
4. Easier than replacing an old headlight
5. Comes with easy-to-use instructions.
6. Car headlight, restoration kit does not include household polishing machine.
7. Restores headlights, taillights, fog lights or directional lights.
8. This kit is intended to restore 2 headlights.
1. Guaranteed the product will be shipped out within 3 days. Usually it will be sent out the next day after your payment.
2. Guaranteed the product will be delivered within 60 days. Usually it will be delivered in 2 ~ 5 weeks. (For Brazil, the guaranteed time is 90 days, and the estimated delivery time 5~8 weeks).
1. Full refund or resend if you don’t receive your order.
2. Full or partial refund , if the item is not as described.
Prepare: Clean the headlight lens with water. Mask off the surrounding perimeter of the lens to avoid scratching the paint of the vehicle.
Two ways for choose: Manual or Machine
Machine polishing will generally yield better results.
Wet the sanding disc and attach it to the backer pad. Sand with three different grits to completely remove the heavy yellowing, fading, and corrosion.
Note: Use the sanding discs from coarse to fine: P800–> P1200–P2000. Not doing so will result in restoration failure
Attach. the orange sponge disc to the backer pad and apply the polish paste. Polish the lens until the shine is restored to its original condition.
Note: For best results, use an electric buffer or polisher. If polishing by hand, polish with no less than 200 strokes in a circular, clockwise motion.
Clean the headlight lens and make sure the lens is dry before the protection step. Use the white sponge disc provided in the kit. Evenly apply the protect liquid on the surface of the lens. After apply it, stay for 10-15mins to let the liquid flow evenly itself. Then dry it direct sunlight immediately (1 to 2 hours is suggested). if not, dust and other dirt will adhere to protect liquid due to its viscosity, which will affect the brightness of the headlight.
Note: Please must avoid any sunlight when apply the protect liquid on headlight (very important). After step 3, keep the lens dry. Do not wash the car for 24 hours
Step4: About removing the masking tape
After finishing all the steps, please remove the mask tape, otherwise the longer the time, the harder it is to remove and may leave traces